Overview of features
Congratulations on obtaining ReaConverter - a user-friendly yet powerful and feature-rich tool for Windows to edit and convert image files from 400+ formats in batch mode. If you need to do something with more than one image at once you've made the right choice.
The program is a several tools at one:
- ReaConverter lets you convert your files from different formats, and from different folders to a specified file format and folder, give your files names, set their new size, etc.
- The tool lets you test and apply different image editing actions to a large number of files while converting. You can always save all editing actions and use later if needed. Just a several image editing actions available with ReaConverter includes: image resize, crop, rotate, mirror, change color resolution, change image's brightness, contrast, change color balance using the filters, add transparency watermarks and borders, replace one color with another, make a transparent GIF, modify images using different effects (sharpen, blur).
- All the actions are available from GUI as well as from command line; the program can be used for automated image conversion and editing.
- ReaConverter built-in Scheduler allows to perform scheduled batch image processing, even when no user is logged in.
- You can use the program to set your own (or use the default) settings to convert and edit images from the right click menu.
- Red Eye remover wizard helps to remove unwanted red eye effect from digital photos.
- ReaConverter RGB curves wizard allows to perform image and photo color correction by editing color channels.