Step 1 - Select files
In this section the user interface components of ReaConverter 'Step 1 - Select files' are described.
The 1st Step interface includes two main areas: Folders and files (displays your file system) - at left and center and file list (displays added files to work on) - at right.
- You can navigate through your file system by clicking on folders and drives.
- To open a folder or a drive, double click on the appropriate icon.
- To move up one folder, click the button "Go up".
- The current folder you are inside is shown in the box just above window of files selection.
- To work on images you should add them to file list (Files to convert right-area).
- To add images from the folder and its sub-folders, click the folder and push "Add all" button.
- To add a file click the file name and push "Add" button.
- To add files from a folder select them and push "Add" button.
- To remove file from File list, choose it and press "Remove" button.
- To remove all files from File list, use "Remove all" button.
Step 2 - Apply actions
How to add files to work on
Adding files with different extension
Adding files from different folders