In this section the user interface components of ReaConverter are described.
The ReaConverter navigation constructed as a wizard of 3 main steps: Step 1 - Select files, Step 2 - Apply actions, Step 3 - Save result.
Navigation through steps:
You can navigate through steps by clicking on "Next step >", "< Back" buttons.
Navigation at main menu:
The main menu navigates you through every main action:
Main Menu > File
- Open... - opens standard Windows application to open files. Opened files will be added to file list (Ctrl+O).
- Open file list... - inputs your files to work on from saved .txt list
- Save file list as...- saves list of files added to file list to the new or existing .txt file
- Open file with actions... - opens saved image editing actions
- Save actions file as... - saves image editing actions to apply for your images later
- Load configuration... - loads saved program parameters
- Save configuration as... - saves program parameters for the future use
Main Menu > Wizard
Choose from the list of available wizards to quicky convert or edit your images.
Main Menu > Options
- Transparency color... - sets color for showing image transparent areas
- Multipage loading settings... - sets page numbers of a multipage files which will be procesed
- Context menu integration - allows to specify context menu integration parameters
- EMF/WMF loading settings... - sets settings for loading EMF and WMF files to convert
- PCD loading settings... - sets width and height (up to 6144 x 4096 pixels) for loading PCD files to convert
- PDF/EPS/PS/AI loading settings... - sets settings for loading resolution of PDF/EPS/PS/AI files
Main Menu > Formats
Use the option to specify format usage in the program.
Main Menu > Languages
Choose from the list of available languages of the software interface or download it from web.
Main Menu > Help
- About... - information about the license owner
- Help topics... - help of the program (F1)
- ReaConverter web page... - home page with updates, support, forum, etc.
- Enter registration info... - registration of the trial copy